IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
View Poll Results: Should LPS get a sprint week race in 2011?
Yes 81 81.82%
No 18 18.18%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll
bfranks17 (Offline)
  #61 7/5/11 3:52 PM
Originally Posted by mayor31:
Sounds like a good reason to run a big race against them double the money up for grabs and let you see where that racers go..
im pretty sure sponsers like titles more than they like a single race win.
deannalynn
  #62 7/5/11 4:22 PM
Originally Posted by bfranks17:
im pretty sure sponsers like titles more than they like a single race win.
Don't know about that. There are some sponsors out there that care more about sprint car racing than USAC does.
Seadog (Offline)
  #63 7/5/11 4:32 PM
Originally Posted by deannalynn:
Don't know about that. There are some sponsors out there that care more about sprint car racing than USAC does.
For crying out loud, why don't you give it a rest????????
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #64 7/5/11 4:35 PM
Boot terre haute add lps
2 Likes: jim goerge, mowerman
deannalynn
  #65 7/5/11 4:37 PM
Originally Posted by Seadog:
For crying out loud, why don't you give it a rest????????
I'm just getting started. I thought I'd earn my title as captain of the ***** squad, since I had done very little ******** before I was named. I don't recall ever complaining about a dirt track or USAC until this great honor was bestowed on me. But I have no problem giving sponsors what they want as long as it doesn't affect safety.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #66 7/5/11 4:39 PM
No kidding, I was dead set in backing your right to share your opinion but when its gone off the deep end and just a complete bash fest. Just sayin. When you on everybodys Ignore list, You might as well blow hot air.

I've never attended a sprint week race i didn't enjoy and out of probably 200 USAC races I've attended over the years. I've experienced three debacles. Only one I blame on usac. Eldora twice and Union County midget week The latter was IMHO USAC.

So that means USAC has a ranking of 197 good or great shows to me to 3 WTH complete dissasters.

Get out and experience em, without doing so why even comment on it?

USAC has bar none the best insurance for members/drivers, Highest base purses of any NW sprint organization. Continuously puts on full field shows that the consis are stacked more than any regular tracks feature Only dirt openwheel division putting drivers in top racing scouts eyes.
But its all bad In your opinion. SHEESH!

Or should we go through the names list?

Charles Nungester
deannalynn
  #67 7/5/11 4:46 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
No kidding, I was dead set in backing your right to share your opinion but when its gone off the deep end and just a complete bash fest.
Oh my, whatever shall I do without the aid of your wisdom, experience and courage?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #68 7/5/11 4:47 PM
A size twelve would fix that

Charles Nungester
racefan20 (Offline)
  #69 7/5/11 4:52 PM
Originally Posted by D.O.:
The point was to repost some ISW info for Deannalynn that had left my computer. Not to start anything which I see some couldn't see past the dead horse. I also had posted the complete history since 1988 of ISW that I don't have anymore which was posted around then as well.
Then I guess you could have sent her a PM with the link to the thread instead of getting the horse out couldnt you?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
deannalynn
  #70 7/5/11 5:06 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Then I guess you could have sent her a PM with the link to the thread instead of getting the horse out couldnt you?
Apparently, I am not the only one confused about the origins of Indiana Sprint Week. Somebody has got to have some old NSSN issues from the early 80's to find out what the big series was that my parents called Indiana Sprint Week. Whatever it was, there were 5 or 7 races at different tracks in the same week and USAC wasn't involved and it started in 1982 or 1983. And Putnamville was part of it from the beginning. Racefan20, why are you so scared of my questions and comments being seen by other people who like sprint car racing?