IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > meeting
2/12/13, 8:56 PM   #71
Bradleyracing86

Polish is a loose term for 80 grit !

So no Engler in Ohio or Illinois.... Only 2-3 cars have it... The guy who was really fast with it was just as fast before he had it... Reasoning.....,?

Posted via Mobile Device

2/12/13, 8:57 PM   #72
scott bradley1x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post
Ninty percent of your power comes from the top end. So I guess you are doing the right thing. Would love to see a peak show of your handy work. Ditch the polish work.

Honest Dad himself
How do you attach photos from a I phone

I didn't mean to repost

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by scott bradley1x; 2/12/13 at 9:01 PM.

2/12/13, 9:29 PM   #73
PatrickMead#13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradleyracing86 View Post
Polish is a loose term for 80 grit !

So no Engler in Ohio or Illinois.... Only 2-3 cars have it... The guy who was really fast with it was just as fast before he had it... Reasoning.....,?

Posted via Mobile Device
I'm gonna throw this out there but it sounds like driver and setup might just be a factor there.

Posted via Mobile Device

2/12/13, 10:09 PM   #74
Re: meeting
RoyaltonMiniSprint

Did a quick figuring what I have in my Engler system. Nowhere near the $5000 to $6000 numbers I keep hearing. Must be a big markup from the middleman. Shoot even I couldn't afford those prices!!

2/12/13, 10:41 PM   #75
WRP DK

Hey DAD, I too live only 3 miles away from the track. You are welcome to leave your trailer locked up at my place or even the track pit area. I'm the GM of the track so approval is done. I can't do the prep work like Chris is offering but we would love to have ya racing. Scoring is a great deal this year and guaranteed to be exact because we are going with transponders. There will even be nights of group qualifying.

Posted via Mobile Device

2/12/13, 10:52 PM   #76
hoscalecody

Only thing i have to say about WRP Rules are deal with them or just stop going to waynesfield at meeting only 3 people said they wanted aftermarket parts i'm pretty sure WRP is just trying to make it where every one is competitive in any type of chassis or engine.

2 members like this post: Phylo82, RickyBobby
2/13/13, 12:22 AM   #77
Mike M 67

If anyone knows of someone wanting to upgrade their equipment, I have a late 2011 2012 Race Ready Foz mini sprint still for sale w/ Stock 08GSXR on gas, just climb in and go race.

Email Mike at: mmensendiek@gmail.com

Really need to move this car. Cant keep two plus a modified.

2/13/13, 12:22 AM   #78
suzuki756

What happens when a 600 starts spanking every one this year i kbow someone doing that and they are very good on set ups and can drive. Then what you going to ban 600cc motors racing against 1000cc? I bet it happens this year at wrp
boy that will be fun to watch this board

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: DAD, pjohnson
2/13/13, 8:20 AM   #79
Bradleyracing86

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickMead#13 View Post
I'm gonna throw this out there but it sounds like driver and setup might just be a factor there.

Posted via Mobile Device
Winner.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: buckeye4
2/13/13, 8:32 AM   #80
Bradleyracing86

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoscalecody View Post
Only thing i have to say about WRP Rules are deal with them or just stop going to waynesfield at meeting only 3 people said they wanted aftermarket parts i'm pretty sure WRP is just trying to make it where every one is competitive in any type of chassis or engine.
Well friend I wish you well, I've been racing these cars for over 10 years, I'm not sure how many you have put in. Your still gonna have 20k dollar cars show up. They are still gonna have big motors that are stock bore and stroke that have big valves, lighter rotating assembly and 3 gear transmissions and they are still gonna have thousands in there efi fuel injections. It will be interesting.

Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > meeting