IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flat track motorcycle racing
3/2/09, 9:48 AM   #1
Flat track motorcycle racing
terrehautian

I know they ran at THAT years ago, but if they had the races again, would anyone on this board go to them?

3/2/09, 9:59 AM   #2
Re: Flat track motorcycle racing
shoemaker17

yea they still have them i have benn to a few i went to the race at the springfeild mile last year with a buddy but as far as i no they still race.

3/2/09, 9:59 AM   #3
DonMoore10

Those guys put on a great show!!!!!!!!

3/2/09, 11:12 AM   #4
SpfldMile

They are at Springfield every Memorial Day and every Labor Day weekend. If you've never seen them, it is worth seeing. I like the Silver Crown cars better, but the bikes are cool. The atmosphere is pretty good too with the crowd that they draw.

3/2/09, 1:23 PM   #5
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

They will be at the Indy mile on Saturday August 29th. I have also seen them at the 1/2 track in Greenville, OH. They are wicked and our seats at Greenville are so close I could reach out and high 5 the riders as they go by. They always put on a great show.:applaud:

I would love to see them return to the Action Track. I how the new promotional team would at least look at this type of show for future years.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

3/2/09, 1:38 PM   #6
Flatrightrear

Yes, I would attend. Have seen them at Indy once, Haubstadt once and at Du Quoin and Louisville Downs eight or ten times both. The riders always put on outstanding shows, IMO. Tom

3/2/09, 3:09 PM   #7
Joe Kidd

I would go to THAT to watch them. Now these guys have some balls. No belts or cage. Just rage.

3/2/09, 4:22 PM   #8
terrehautian

I actually spoke with these guys in Indy this last weekend and sent an email to DHK saying that they woudl want to race at THAT, but that is all I can do.

3/2/09, 5:54 PM   #9
1021gpa

they race them at lawrenceburg every friday night along with go karts quads and they use to run speedway bikes down there also

3/2/09, 6:23 PM   #10
Fisher79

The AMA flat trackers ran at Eldora about 10-12 years ago, if I remember correctly.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flat track motorcycle racing