IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Congratulations
11/4/07, 12:05 AM   #1
Congratulations
bni69

Gas City held their banquet tonight to crown new track champion, Billy Puterbaugh, Jr. Rookie of the Year went to Steve Ott and the Vince Osman Sportsmanship Award Winner was Josh Spencer. Congratulations and thank you to these drivers and all the drivers who participated at the track this year

11/4/07, 12:54 AM   #2
Re: Congratulations
Onlydirt

Congrats Josh, very well deserved!!

11/4/07, 10:07 PM   #3
Dwight Clock

Congrats to all three! Puterbaugh just kicked butt all year (except when Stanbrough was around), Orr was very impressive in his rookie year in the sprints, and it has been a long time since I have seen a young man do more for the sport away from the track than Josh Spencer. :applaud::thumb:

11/4/07, 11:52 PM   #4
FOR4

What kind of things does Josh do when he has off time... I think he is a very nice person, I have had a chance to talk to him twice and he always took time to talk to a old guy like me ...he even gave me a autographed picture. I know he goes to schools and talks to kids ..about things.

J.S. Fan

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Congratulations