IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #1 5/3/08 10:36 PM
Anyone have any inside information on who is going where???
arctic monkey21 (Offline)
  #2 5/3/08 10:42 PM
I posted a similar thread and Chris Nunn said he would ask some drivers at Brownstown tonight. Hopefully he was able to find out some drivers.
lilrim (Offline)
  #3 5/3/08 11:36 PM
Whitt kokomo Midget and Sprint
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #4 5/4/08 12:26 AM
Don't have a good feeling about car count @THAT

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Millsvideo
  #5 5/4/08 12:52 AM
This post has been ever evolving:

After exhaustive research, this is the intel I have as of this moment... <sarcasm>

THAT:
Ballou
Hockett
Gardner
Meseraull
Clayton
Pace
Boespflug
Jones
Matthews

Kokomo:
Stanbrough
Whitt
Coons
Cottle
Shuman
Tuttle <vbg>
Fitzpatrick
Morgan
Darland (per 1BIGracefan)

The Jackslash Nation is TERRE HAUTE BOUND!

DM
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #6 5/4/08 1:26 AM
I talked to Dave D on my way out he said he was running Kokomo had a ride in both divisions sunday.
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #7 5/4/08 2:39 AM
Thirty five dollars for a pit pass another thirty five dollars for the car twenty for a transponder and if you are not a member of the Kokomo Speedway another twenty (I think) do the math and you will see that the little guy will probably not be there. Not trying to cause problems just letting you know what it will cost a driver to show up and put on a show. Will the pit's be full, more than likely will it last at the price we pay? not long. :headbang

Jerry
tony sessions 17 (Offline)
  #8 5/4/08 8:30 AM
Jerry i will have to agree, i was going to head to kokomo tonight but just can't afford all the fees and then over a hundred dollars to drive there from Fort Wayne. I was really starting to like Kokomo , Really enjoyed running the Klash. Good luck tonight wherever you guys run :respect:
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #9 5/4/08 8:33 AM
Alot of us fans/owners/drivers have long awaited for THAT to reopen, lets show our:shout support. Leaving at noon:Steer

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Motormasher (Offline)
  #10 5/4/08 9:05 AM
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer:
Thirty five dollars for a pit pass another thirty five dollars for the car twenty for a transponder and if you are not a member of the Kokomo Speedway another twenty (I think) do the math and you will see that the little guy will probably not be there. Not trying to cause problems just letting you know what it will cost a driver to show up and put on a show. Will the pit's be full, more than likely will it last at the price we pay? not long. :headbang

Jerry
"Little guy"? Are there any of those around anymore? All I ever see is the rich guys racing now.