IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Keith5186 (Offline)
  #1 12/15/07 12:52 PM
Is there any gathering places going to watch Cilli Bowl?? Would like to watch with a bunch of race fans.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #2 12/15/07 7:31 PM
McGilvery's
30th & High School Rd
West side of Indy

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #3 12/15/07 8:01 PM
Don't tell everybody. By the time I get up there all the good seats will be taken.:wink1:

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
Keith5186 (Offline)
  #4 12/15/07 11:36 PM
Thanks, I will check it out.Do they serve good food? Burgers or good steaks?
smbpreformance (Offline)
  #5 12/17/07 12:57 PM
In just got back in the states and am going to work on a place around central Ohio
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #6 12/17/07 1:29 PM
Come on guys, it's only 25 bucks. That's cheap! If your cable or satellite provider allows you to, buy the Chili Bowl and watch it in the comfort of your own living room. If all race fans are cheap skates, they'll never have this again. Plus, in a bar, you'll never hear the announcers or the interviews.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
RacinJason (Offline)
  #7 12/17/07 1:40 PM
[SIZE="2"][B]If I wasn't 4
smbpreformance (Offline)
  #8 12/17/07 1:55 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
Come on guys, it's only 25 bucks. That's cheap! If your cable or satellite provider allows you to, buy the Chili Bowl and watch it in the comfort of your own living room. If all race fans are cheap skates, they'll never have this again. Plus, in a bar, you'll never hear the announcers or the interviews.

Jerry
Well I can not get it with my cable package and if I could then I would just be having party at my place with all my family and friends so if we have it some place else then no one has to clean up after the bowl is over and it might make fans out of some locals who are just there for other reasons
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #9 12/17/07 2:26 PM
I say we all show up at Jerry Shaw's house for the Chili Bowl. If we get there about 6pm that will give him time to feed us,too. I like my steak medium, Jerry. :applaud: :thumb: :emote20: :checkered:
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #10 12/17/07 6:11 PM
Jerry, they won't go broke if bar's order it. They pay according to how many tv's they have. Our local BW3 are going to take a wait and see til next year.