IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #1 6/12/24 9:22 PM
Hey Charles, how bout dat?

When in doubt Gas It
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, cowboyhar69, Ilovedirttrackracing, TNRustler, wallbanger II
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 6/12/24 9:26 PM
Was over 200pts behind just a few races ago. Wasn't even in the top ten after race seven.

Charles Nungester
6 Likes: cowboyhar69, Hubie48, Ilovedirttrackracing, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, wallbanger II
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #3 6/13/24 11:35 AM
Never give up attitude plus preparation is still the way to go. Brady is a HOF guy and it's a great time to be a USAC sprint car fan.

One series pays 50 grand more to win...... I'm glad the guys have figured out the economics of it all.
2 Likes: mc/rider, racenut69
  #4 6/13/24 9:44 PM
ouch

Charles Nungester
mc/rider (Offline)
  #5 6/15/24 10:16 PM
Yeah baby

When in doubt Gas It
  #6 6/15/24 10:38 PM
Hate it for Briggs. Possy been strong on this trip. Not many places locals can give USAC National a run. PA does.

Go Macho Man!

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: oppweld, TNRustler
  #7 6/16/24 2:09 PM
Macho Man looking good!

But be careful of the NWO (New World Order) in Pursley and Moles.

Charles Nungester
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #8 6/17/24 11:56 AM
Like I said a few days ago, Daison has arrived. If he has aspirations of moving on now is the time. Kahn, Yealey, Wise, Bell and many others have made the jump and now have airplanes and second homes in the tropics.... Pursley has that kind of talent along with Logan Seavey and Justin Grant, Brady Bacon and CJ Leary. I have tons of new found respect for CJ as he fell down a few steps after the kicking incident which I thought was quite childish.
3 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, oppweld, TommyTipover
mc/rider (Offline)
  #9 8/1/24 11:07 PM
Baddass Bacon

When in doubt Gas It
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, rapid robert, wallbanger II