IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dave Despain set to anchor WoO broadcast next week!!!
10/26/07, 4:39 AM   #1
Dave Despain set to anchor WoO broadcast next week!!!
Jackslash.com

Click here the link below and read all about it!

http://www.gojackslash.blogspot.com/

- Jackslash.com

10/26/07, 6:27 AM   #2
Re: Dave Despain set to anchor WoO broadcast next week!!!
Augie

Dave is one of the best, might just have to watch the Late Model part of that program.

10/26/07, 6:31 AM   #3
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie View Post
Dave is one of the best, might just have to watch the Late Model part of that program.
If you want to see passing youll watch that portion of the broadcast

:pissonwings:

10/26/07, 7:07 AM   #4
ThrottleHead

As much as I hate the tin tops (errr was that MUDCABS) i do have to agree with Chris. We all know the sprinter portion (FOR THE MOST PART) is a high speed parade.

10/26/07, 8:08 AM   #5
Seadog

This is just work for Despain, nothing more. He really only cares for the two wheeled variety of racing. I think when he did Thunder, that was just acting on his part. He should have gotten an Emmy for his performance.

10/26/07, 8:23 AM   #6
nowingsjeff

Race Count This Year: 5

I've heard Dispain say he prefers sprintcars without wings over the winged versions.

10/26/07, 8:33 AM   #7
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
This is just work for Despain, nothing more. He really only cares for the two wheeled variety of racing. I think when he did Thunder, that was just acting on his part. He should have gotten an Emmy for his performance.
At least Dave will admit his flaws and not sliking sprintcar racing is a major flaw. :emote20:

10/27/07, 10:21 AM   #8
Goatboy

Quote:
I believe this is quite true!

But I still like Despain even though he is a Global warming left wing nut job!

10/27/07, 10:47 AM   #9
thebus79h

Quote:
You're nuts, just cause you PREFER one brand of racing over another doesn't mean you're acting to like anything else. I swear, every last one of you would probably go insane trying to find something to ***** about if you didn't have this board.

You don't like WoO, don't watch it, me, personally, I'm a SPRINT CAR fan and don't really much give a damn what kind of motor it's got, or if it's got a wing on it or not, but don't bash it for all it's worth, and Chris, I'm usually on your side, but why start that whole argument? You know it's going to get someone going, then it's going to lead to you getting all pissy saying you're going to leave. Brownstown runs late models, we all know this, you like em better, great.

Dave Despain is one of the better broadcasters that I've seen, and who gives a rip what he loves more, just be happy it's on TV and quit your bitchin'.

10/27/07, 1:16 PM   #10
Goatboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebus79h View Post
quit your bitchin'.
I think that is good ideer and you should try it too!:doh:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dave Despain set to anchor WoO broadcast next week!!!