IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
EKracing (Offline)
  #1 9/30/12 3:37 PM
I would have to say Conner Donelson has to be one of the most improved drivers of 2012. He has had a couple good runs lately. 4th last night at LPS.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 9/30/12 4:53 PM
Hands down, Chase Stockon. Theres been several much improved drivers in 2012 but only one went and took on the best of the best at many tracks he'd never raced before.

Charles Nungester
24 Likes: bighd0522, BlANDJR, bmemmer, burris7555, Bushwacker, Dirtfan, dirtfan98, FishBurger, jim goerge, MarkHarden, MatMiller, Mud Packer, PIT CART, RaceGirl06, rclaridge, Stocko23, Taylor21, Team T, TheMick, TNRustler, TQ97, wideopen24, worm
Mitch
  #3 9/30/12 5:10 PM
I would have to say Chase Briscoe, he was a rocket ship all year long. Doing well at the Hoosier Sprint Nationals and running for a points championship week in and week out at Bloomington until getting screwed.
4 Likes: 38DD, midget96, oldbutnew, tirespin24
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #4 9/30/12 5:36 PM
Chase Stockon. Hands down. Not even close.

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
13 Likes: 2fast4u, babcock14d, BlANDJR, BrandonT30, burris7555, Bushwacker, Charles Nungester, dirtfan24, FishBurger, reeserx, Shawn, SHORTBUS, Team T
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #5 9/30/12 5:46 PM
Originally Posted by Mitch:
I would have to say Chase Briscoe, he was a rocket ship all year long. Doing well at the Hoosier Sprint Nationals and running for a points championship week in and week out at Bloomington until getting screwed.
Also, at the Kokomo Smackdown they had motor problems and he had a terrible first day, points wise. He then preceded to get up off the deck and fight his way into a starting position in the big event. The resolve he showed that weekend was very impressive.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #6 9/30/12 6:15 PM
Chase stockon

Posted via Mobile Device
tirespin24 (Offline)
  #7 9/30/12 6:16 PM
I say Briscoe

Posted via Mobile Device
boomer (Offline)
  #8 9/30/12 6:26 PM
How many top tens this year? CHASE STOCKEN is doing great this year !!
2 Likes: Bushwacker, Team T
rclaridge (Offline)
  #9 9/30/12 6:43 PM
Another vote for Chase Stockon,the kid can flat wheel a sprint car and is doing it almost no crew

Posted via Mobile Device
brady (Offline)
  #10 9/30/12 6:58 PM
Chase Stockon

Posted via Mobile Device