IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #1 11/28/07 1:43 AM
MSCS Sprints- April 12th, 2008

USAC National Sprints- May 3rd, 2008
cabjr111 (Offline)
  #2 11/28/07 5:34 AM
Those are two great dates Chris if the weather cooperates. People will be anxious to see some racing.
I enjoyed last years sprint show there, understood the reasoning about the track prep, hope the weather is more predictable this coming year.
I liked the set up there: pay as you drive thru the gate, covered grandstand,sit anywhere you want(not a lot of blankets and tarps everywhere), and the most reasonable concessions of any track I've been to.
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #3 11/28/07 5:59 AM
Thank you for the kind words, hope you make the trip back!
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #4 11/28/07 6:21 AM
Two excellent dates. I thoroughly enjoyed the open comp show at Brownstown this year and look forward to going to both of these shows!:applaud::thumb:
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #5 11/28/07 9:11 AM

For those who have never seen the place
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #6 11/28/07 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
MSCS Sprints- April 12th, 2008

USAC National Sprints- May 3rd, 2008
Seems I heard this somewhere before. Opening night also @ The Burg on the newly configured track.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #7 11/28/07 7:16 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Seems I heard this somewhere before. Opening night also @ The Burg on the newly configured track.
I LOVE CHOICES:thumb: To bad they don't start the first weekend of MARCH:crying:
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #8 11/28/07 7:45 PM
As much as i will be glad to see SPRINTS @ Brownstown, I can only hope there is not,sorry Chris since AERO hasn't said it. street stocks, crate late models, bummers and whatever else kind of "mudcabs"that might be there and drag the show out until the wee hours of the morning.

Dan Hetser

SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #9 11/28/07 7:48 PM
A True Supporter Of All Racing
Thanks Old Buddy
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #10 11/28/07 7:52 PM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
A True Supporter Of All Racing
Thanks Old Buddy
No problem! I have some good info that you are going to be dancing on the next DWTS. Is this correct?

Dan Hetser