IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for good help next season?
10/16/07, 9:31 PM   #1
Looking for good help next season?
Tony74

Hello all with the season coming to an end :crying: and teams looking to fill positions for next season. I’d like to tell you a little about the Purdue Motorsports Association. We are a student organization focused on connecting students to the world of motorsports and hopefully giving our members a head start for a career in motorsports. If you or your company has or will have any openings, and have any connection to motorsports I am interested in helping you find someone to fill the spot. Our member’s major areas range from business and marketing to technology and engineering. If you are a local racer just needing help scraping mud and mounting tires, or a team looking for someone to travel the country and all things in between if you just need help over the winter break rebuilding. Please contact me or visit our website at www.purdue.edu/pma

Thanks

Tony Main
PMA VP External Relations
amain@purdue.edu
765-729-2738

10/16/07, 11:36 PM   #2
Re: Looking for good help next season?
PurduePitCrew15

A previous thread inquired about recruiting race team help. I recieved a few emails with inquires regarding my post about Purdue Opportunity Motorsports. Purdue Motorsports Association and Purdue Opportunity Motorsports are two different organizations both with the goal of getting students involved within the racing community. Despite being different, I believe that either organization will provide compatible candidates for your race team.

Purdue Opportunity Motorsports teamed up with Circle Bound Racing for Ron Gregory's 2007 CRA Super Series season. They are mainly involved with stockcar and late model racing, some of the current members are hired for NASCAR teams in Charlotte. Although either organization could be compatible with you team, I would suggest that for the openwheel to indeed contact Tony and P.Motorsports Association for opportunities within your race team. http://http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~oppmot/index.html

Tony, if you would like to meet this week I can discuss the opportunities that I was emailed and maybe we can work together with getting the Boilermakers out in the racing community.

Any questions for me, you can email me at ajaracze@purdue.edu

Amanda Jaraczewski

11/28/07, 7:08 PM   #3
Re: Looking for good help next season?
Tony74

I wanted to remind everyone about us.

We are not necessarily looking for just race teams, if you are involved with anyone in the motor sports industry and possiblilly just need a hand during the holidays. Please let me know.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!!

Thanks

Tony Main
PMA VP External Relations
www.purdue.edu/pma
amain@purdue.edu

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for good help next season?