IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Need Suggestions on Garage Tire Rack for 410 wheels and tire
9/19/24, 10:11 AM   #1
Need Suggestions on Garage Tire Rack for 410 wheels and tire
Len Cockman

Hello:

I am upgrading my garage/shop with some wall mounted tire racks. Two that I previously purchased work fine for our 600 tires as well as the 410 fronts. I'm in the market for a rack or several racks that can hold the LR and RR 410 tires. I'm wanting the wall mounted racks so they are up off the floor

Any suggestions are most helpful.

Thanks,
Len

9/19/24, 3:50 PM   #2
Re: Need Suggestions on Garage Tire Rack for 410 wheels and
spankytoo

Race Count This Year: 22

they are basically triangle ends with a cross bar. go to a local metal supply and build your own and lag screw them to studs

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Need Suggestions on Garage Tire Rack for 410 wheels and tire