IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Wanted Sprint Car ----
8/1/12, 11:50 PM   #1
Wanted Sprint Car ----
jeffnanny

Hi my name is Jeff Nanny. I am currently in the market for a partner or an owner to join forces to get back on the track. I have been involved in open wheel racing since I was born. I have some well known famiky members that currently and/or previously raced allng with myself. I have raced go karts, atvs, street cars, dirt bikes and sprint cars. Unfortunately with everything I haven't been able to purchase a car and run on my own as I had dreamt to. Which is why I am hoping to find someone to help make those dreams a reality. Until July of this year i was competing in cross country atv racing and 7th in points in the local pro am class. I have since dropped all of my racing to try to focus more on the dreams of being able to run a few dirt shows throghout the up and coming seasons. I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed and although I am younger you will be represented in a mature and positive manner. I am 27, married, with 3 children and posses the skills to run up front. Please contact me if you would like to help contribute to get me up there. I will do any and all types of work and help with all expenses I can to fulfill my racing passion. I also am willing and want to put in all hours needed in the shop or help with any side work needed to help anyone that were willing to help me. It would be a pleasure and a blessing for something to come along. Thank you

Jeff Nanny
812-821-8488
5nine Motosports
www.jeffnannyracing.com
Last edited by jeffnanny; 8/2/12 at 11:26 AM.

8/1/12, 11:56 PM   #2
Re: Wanted Sprint Car ----
jeffnanny

Thank you all for looking. I wanted to let you all know I am in the Bloomington area. Close to Paragon, Bloomington, and Lincoln Park Speedways. I have Sponsorhip packages available that I will be more than happy to drop off, mail or email if anyone would like more information. Feel free to call/text or email me at anytime. Thanks for your help and hope that I can be out supporting some good names on a local dirt track.
Last edited by jeffnanny; 8/2/12 at 2:34 PM.

8/3/12, 7:51 AM   #3
jeffnanny

TTt. Everyone have a great weekend. WoO show tonight at Bloomington for me. If you all have any questions or want more info call me anytime or even text 812-821-8488. Have a good day everyone!

8/5/12, 5:40 PM   #4
jeffnanny

Still open to sending information to whoever may be interested. Thank you all very much. Ready to get my hands dirty and put an effort to running a full season next year. I know many of you are still into the 2012 season and if all worked out there's still some racing to do this year. But wanting to run for points at least a track or two. Thanks everyone again.

8/9/12, 11:56 PM   #5
jeffnanny

Still looking and hoping for an opportunity of a lifetime. Hopefully someone is willing to pickup a hard working mature young guy to get some seat time and make them happy. I can drive. Just need the right person to hook up with and get out there.

Thank you all and have a great night!!!

8/10/12, 8:55 AM   #6
the_77H

Good luck on the search bud!! I'm sure the right opportunity will present itself when the time is right.. I'd like to see you get in one sometime.

8/10/12, 11:34 PM   #7
rrc

Jeff, hope you get the opportunity to fulfill your dream. I remember years ago seeing an ad Carl Edwards placed in national speed sport news. I laughed and thought yea...who is going to give an unknown with no experience a shot at this...well..who's laughing now!! Best wishes for you.

8/11/12, 11:13 AM   #8
jeffnanny

Thanks fellas. Although not real experienced I do have some. I have raced multiple things from go karts, dirt bikes, quads, and been in a sprint car. I am hoping to find some sponsors to help in the build of a race team or someone who would want to partner up with together in a race team. Racing is in the blood and I wish I was better fit financially just am not and have a family etc etc. So trying to get on the track while keeping my priorities in line. If ya know what I mean. Would even love to hop in a modified if nothing else. Just keep the prayers comig and a least I can say I made an effort at doing what I can.

Will be at Paragon Speedway tonight watchin my cousin and uncle running. Will be great to see my uncle Buddy Cunningham hop in a car again!! If anyone is round and wanted to meet in person give me a shout 812-821-8488. At least get to meet a few more friends anyhow.

Have a great weekend everyone.

8/16/12, 9:35 PM   #9
jeffnanny

Had a lot of hits and some response. But still looking. I know it's a lot of racers on here hunting for the same thing. The 2012 season is rolling to a close and hope to have the chance to be out slinging dirt with you all. We're making headway but still need that extra support to make us stronger.. Thanks for looking. Hope everyone can have a great weekend of racing!!!

8/21/12, 3:28 PM   #10
jeffnanny

We have on board Winners Circle Designs doing the graphics and other art work, Bell Racing for the helmets and other gear, Nancy at Hinchman making some awesome suits, NecksGen for our head and neck restraints. Still searching for some great companies in the area or individuals that would love to be of a Motorsports team/family.

Thanks for looking!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Wanted Sprint Car ----