IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili bowl results tonight
1/12/11, 2:08 AM   #1
Chili bowl results tonight
ephatch02

Who won tonight i cant find it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

1/12/11, 2:15 AM   #2
Re: Chili bowl results tonight
DonMoore10

Bryan Clausen. A lot of smoke and haze tonight. They let one smoking car continue to run and that made it really hard to see what was going on. Brent Beauchamp was one of the real unsung heroes of the evening. A great job driving a legal (USAC rules) powered machine compared to whatever was under the hood of a LOT of the cars on the program. Congratulations, Brent.
Last edited by DonMoore10; 1/12/11 at 2:17 AM.

4 members like this post: AustinSprinter, dirtnonwingfan, interpreter66, racefan20
1/12/11, 3:25 AM   #3
Chili bowl results tonight!!......
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
Bryan Clausen. A lot of smoke and haze tonight. They let one smoking car continue to run and that made it really hard to see what was going on. Brent Beauchamp was one of the real unsung heroes of the evening. A great job driving a legal (USAC rules) powered machine compared to whatever was under the hood of a LOT of the cars on the program. Congratulations, Brent.
Yep Don,also on Bryan Clauson smoke'n em tonite!!....big smoke/haze inside tonite...because of let'em continue ta run smokin' car!!...........

1/12/11, 10:13 AM   #4
Re: Chili bowl results tonight!!......
sprinter25

Full run down here...

http://www.chilibowl.com/

5 members like this post: AustinSprinter, EBookerFan, IndyBound, JCC, racegal
1/12/11, 12:07 PM   #5
Seadog

Anybody know if Haud has run at the CB in the past?

1/12/11, 12:27 PM   #6
racefan20

Quote:
Don you down in Tulsa? After you trashed them on the payout for several years running? BTW it is ClausOn not ClausEn

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: Onlydirt
1/12/11, 12:32 PM   #7
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Don you down in Tulsa? After you trashed them on the payout for several years running? BTW it is ClausOn not ClausEn
Send me your phone number so that I can call you for permission everytime I leave my house.

1/12/11, 12:57 PM   #8
racefan20

Quote:
Send me your phone number so that I can call you for permission everytime I leave my house.
You dont need my permission Don, just wondered why you would want to go after all the smack talk you gave them for the last few years. As usual you talk out of both sides of your mouth. Hope you enjoy giving Emmett your $$$$.:2:

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

2 members like this post: Onlydirt, Pat O'Connor Fan
1/12/11, 1:07 PM   #9
richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
Anybody know if Haud has run at the CB in the past?
I just watched the 1997 Chili Bowl and Haud was in the Saturday Night A-Main, finished 9th in a #71.

1 member likes this post: Seadog
1/12/11, 5:24 PM   #10
wobbler

Quote:
I guess you must build alot of engines in your spare time for these teams Don ? Otherwisw how else would you know what specs any car has???

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili bowl results tonight