IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ft. Wayne
12/15/07, 6:26 PM   #1
Ft. Wayne
JordanBlanton

I see on their site that you can purchase tickets in advance. If you're not getting reserved seats, is ordering in advance necessary? Are they gonna sell out? I'd just go ahead and order, but I'm not sure if my cousin is be able to go with me or if I'm flying solo.

12/15/07, 6:52 PM   #2
Re: Ft. Wayne
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

I think they sold out on Saturday last year.

12/15/07, 6:53 PM   #3
JordanBlanton

Well then, sounds like my cousin's gonna have to make his decision tomorrow.

12/15/07, 7:03 PM   #4
Joe Kidd

The go kart races are better. Other than that it SUCKS!!!!

12/15/07, 7:03 PM   #5
lilmike001

is there going to be a discount if you purchase the tickets in advanced:clauson::darland:

12/15/07, 9:26 PM   #6
bigmojo5

Posted by Tony Barhorst

There is not a discount for purchasing in advance, but you can order in advance and save the TicketMaster charge by mailing your order in.

You can e-mail me at tbracefest@aol.com, and I will send you mailing instructions.
Include if you want one or two day tickets, adult or kids, reserved or general admission and your mailing address.

This event like other races is a large walkup event, and there are plenty of seats open. However you can order reserved or general admission tickets from TicketMaster at any of their outlets, or online at http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/41...20&searchtype=

A service charge of $4.50 a ticket applies if you order from them, but you can print out your ticket and will have them in hand. It does save you from driving in to buy in advance.

There is no service charge if buyong at the Coliseum ticket office.

Thanks for your interest in Ft. Wayne Indoor Racing at The Memorial Coliseum EXpo Center...Site of the first USAC event ever.

12/15/07, 11:50 PM   #7
photoshooter

im the official photographer for the rumble and yes they pack the place as for the carts being the best i have to dissagree they are the most isane thou i think the 600 put on the best show

12/15/07, 11:54 PM   #8
Dwight Clock

I get a huge kick out of watching the kids in the QM's!:applaud::thumb:

12/16/07, 12:42 AM   #9
lovindirt

Yes they did sell out on Fri. nite last year, do not purchase a ticket out side of the building, I took a royal shafting last year, right in front of Fort Waynes finest, live and learn they say. I say Fort Wayne blows, and they still owe me $$$$$$$$$$$.
And just to get in and watch Tony run in his own zip code. We did see Tony on Friday, even talked to him a few. But that city still owes me and my brother, they should be ashamed of their police force, letting things like that happen rite in front of them.

12/16/07, 10:16 AM   #10
bigmojo5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovindirt View Post
Yes they did sell out on Fri. nite last year, do not purchase a ticket out side of the building, I took a royal shafting last year, right in front of Fort Waynes finest, live and learn they say. I say Fort Wayne blows, and they still owe me $$$$$$$$$$$.
And just to get in and watch Tony run in his own zip code. We did see Tony on Friday, even talked to him a few. But that city still owes me and my brother, they should be ashamed of their police force, letting things like that happen rite in front of them.
Posted by Tony Barhorst

Just a couple responses to set things straight. First of all the event ABSOLUTELY did not sell out on Friday last year. 25% of the seats were open. Why post a bald faced lie on here?

Tickets will be available at the door BOTH DAYS. Saturday night did sell out LATE in the day last year. If you arrive in FT. Wayne early ( the doors open at noon, and get your tickets, you will be fine both days.

Entertainment venues like the Coliseum fight against scalping by not allowing tickets to be resold on their property, They do that on ALL events, not just ours. Not my policy.

As far as Tony running in his own zip code?....They probably said that about Rich Vogler too...because he won multiple years in a row.

I see your name is LOVIN DIRT...Maybe you are biased towards dirt tracks? I think you have a bit of an ax to grind here because of the ticket deal

Why rip on a midget racing event, when there are not many around? Posters like this are a detriment to the sport.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ft. Wayne