IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Thoughts...
12/18/07, 11:29 AM   #1
Chili Bowl Thoughts...
Shawn

I've been trying to keep up with the Chili Bowl Entry List. I'll check it a few times a day, at least. Over the past few days I've noticed some interesting entries.

First, I know it's been mentioned in another thread, but it's nice the see Ron Shuman back in a midget. It's really cool to see Casey and himself on the same team.

It's nice to see Tim McCreadie making his yearly visit to "The Bowl". However, I've noticed that the #1 machine is now a TRIPLE X, instead of a Spike. I found this very interesting. Why would a team switch from a winning chassis maker, to a chassis maker that's new to midgets? Is it a money thing? Maybe there are just too many Spike's, so they want to build something to compete? I also know that Triple X has been the topic on here pretty recently, too.

Speaking of new midget chassis makers, how about DRC? They've had nothing but success in sprint car racing. It would be nice to see that carry over into the midget ranks.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. wheeling a Keith Kunz machine. That should be fun to watch.

Loyet Motorsports has a VERY strong team heading to Tulsa. Of course you can't forget Tony Stewart Racing, Kasey Kahne Racing, Keith Kunz Motorsports and the Bondio Duo. Mecum Racing, RFMS and Tel-Star have some young guns behind the wheel, too. You also can't count out Pedregon Racing. It should be GREAT!

Can you ever count out Cottle or Kuhn at the Chili Bowl? I think not.

Finally, where's the #10 Don Moore Music Publications entry? Just having some fun, Don.

It will be here before we know it....:thumb:

12/18/07, 12:37 PM   #2
Re: Chili Bowl Thoughts...
thebus79h

Just watch for a guy named Jerrod Wilson. Definately not afraid to stand on the gas and put on a show!

12/18/07, 2:53 PM   #3
jjones776

how about this combination....

13 Tyler Walker Los Angeles, CA Johnny Murdock / Zero / Mopar / Zero Motorsports

i like it!! :thumb:

12/18/07, 3:00 PM   #4
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

It'll be nece to see if Bubba can repeat his success from last year, Definately some promiss there.

Chuck

12/18/07, 5:23 PM   #5
mortboyz

I'm with jj ones....wondering if Walker let his hair grow so he can dye it yellow....or green....or spray paint it red.....

12/18/07, 5:42 PM   #6
Midget82

Since Kunz is running 7 cars :eek:, is that the largest team ever at the Bowl? The "Super Teams" and even the "lower dollar" teams just continue to grow... crazy stuff...:kookoo2:

12/18/07, 5:51 PM   #7
petey

Cottle and Saucier prolly the best one car team on the list.

Is the Pace team going to run?

12/18/07, 6:56 PM   #8
davex

Does Clayton have a ride?

12/18/07, 7:12 PM   #9
22az

i got brad kuhn or tony stewart to win this year and since when does steve lewis run the chili bowl?:pissonwings:

12/18/07, 7:16 PM   #10
tailtank

One word............Krusier.:checkered:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Thoughts...