IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 410 motor for sale
12/10/16, 1:33 PM   #1
410 motor for sale
ABC12

410 SPRINT ENGINE FOR SALE

Used for Non-wing racing, This is a VERY strong running 287-12 head motor! Used in competition with USAC/CRA and USAC National events the last couple of years, we have run up front with it many times, CONSISTENT TOP 10, winning heat races, and best finish at Perris being 4th. 2 SHOWS SINCE FRESH, 1 show running 2nd at Perris before flip, and then a 8th at the Hall of Fame Classic. Last year led the Main Event for the first 11 laps. THIS IS THE STRONGEST RUNNING -12 YOU WILL EVER SEE! Comes with stacks, air cleaner, MSD box, bypasses and fuel setting chart. Asking $12,000.00 Call (928) 301-2434.

Donovan Sprint Block
Callies Crank
Carillo rods
Comp Cam
T&D Rockers
Wesmar gear drive
Weld Tech Heads
4 stage pump
2.800 Engler 3pc Injection 16 nozzle
MSD Mag

1/23/17, 2:30 AM   #2
Tony

Hi Guys first of all would you be interested in sending to Australia if it is what I'm after and do you still have this engine if so could I see some pic and could you tell me more about it I would like to know who built it or maintain it.
Cheers.
Tony.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 410 motor for sale