#2 5/3/09 7:32 PM
Shows how great that racing was!!!
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #3 5/3/09 7:35 PM
Was actually pretty good. Mario was the fastest by far
Posted via Mobile Device
D.O. (Offline)
  #4 5/3/09 8:47 PM
I was a good afternoon of racing and we will highlights at Kelly's Monday at 7 pm.
Billy Wease will be in the house.
I-74 VCS video as well plus Dean is at Kokomo tonight and we will have that as well.

Tony Barhorst (Offline)
  #5 5/3/09 9:39 PM
How many passes for the lead were there at Anderson last night?...I missed it getting ready for today.
THE PAINTER
  #6 5/3/09 11:00 PM
thanks chris for the good word.mario ran a great race to night and im proud of him for not letting billy rattle is cage under the caution lap,s
pgray (Offline)
  #7 5/3/09 11:37 PM
Congratulations , Mario in a great win with the return of Midget Racing to the Speedrome !

It is not unusual to see someone lead flag-to-flag on pavement , regional or national included.

Mario brought his A-Game in a display of both preparation and driving talent to prove , once again , why he is one of the best on pavement.
A deserved win , for sure !

My congratulations also to those finishing 4th , 5th and 6th -

Jim Anderson Brian Olson Joe Liguori Great Job , guys !!

Mud Packer (Offline)
  #8 5/4/09 5:46 AM
Originally Posted by Tony Barhorst:
How many passes for the lead were there at Anderson last night?...I missed it getting ready for today.
The answer would be one. Bobby East passed Bobby Santos III on lap 12 and led the rest of the way.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
midgy (Offline)
  #9 5/4/09 9:52 AM
Great job Mario!
Midget18 (Offline)
  #10 5/4/09 9:53 AM
Good Job to Joe Liguori coming from 14th to 6th.