IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #1 2/15/08 11:06 PM
I see on other sites the all-stars are trying to have a 3 day hoosier fall classic.Where does that leave the MSCS 10,000 TO WIN RACE:confused:

BREAKER BREAKER Dave

I would love to see a 2-day MSCS show at the end of the year.Hope that is possible:thumb
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #2 2/16/08 3:44 AM
Aero,
Haubstadt's $10,000 to win race is Sept. 27 and L'burg's is the following Sat. Oct.4th. Hoosier Fall Classic is always run in Sept., I think.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #3 2/16/08 9:54 AM
Aero,

According to the All Star schedule, the Hoosier Fall Classic is September 12 & 13 at Lawrenceburg.
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #4 2/16/08 11:13 AM
Did I miss the MSCS schedule:headbang
So it's a one day again:help:?
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #5 2/16/08 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA:
Did I miss the MSCS schedule:headbang
So it's a one day again:help:?
Yes, it's a one day event. Aero. Gas City has their season closer the night before and Terre Haute has the Hut Hundred for USAC midgets the following afternoon.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #6 2/16/08 1:46 PM
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock:
Yes, it's a one day event. Aero. Gas City has their season closer the night before and Terre Haute has the Hut Hundred for USAC midgets the following afternoon.
Dwight,

My mind is going fast I know,:kookoo but didn't the Hut Hundred used to be around the second weekend in September? I realize that this year is the big motorcycle racing weekend so it probably wouldn't be a great weekend for the Hut Hundred.
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #7 2/16/08 1:52 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Dwight,

My mind is going fast I know,:kookoo but didn't the Hut Hundred used to be around the second weekend in September? I realize that this year is the big motorcycle racing weekend so it probably wouldn't be a great weekend for the Hut Hundred.
Mike, it was always the second weekend of Sep., the weekend after Duquoin. This year, I'm just so happy to see Terre Haute back on the schedule that I don't care when it is run, I'll be there.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #8 2/16/08 2:12 PM
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock:
Mike, it was always the second weekend of Sep., the weekend after Duquoin. This year, I'm just so happy to see Terre Haute back on the schedule that I don't care when it is run, I'll be there.
Thanks Dwight. I thought that it used to be but as I said the mind certainly isn't what it used to be. It seems to be on over load these days. I am also glad that the Action Track will once again but alive with racing. I am relieved that one of the crown jewels of racing has been rescued from the trash heap. I am also planning on being there.