IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
RacinJason (Offline)
  #1 12/30/07 1:48 AM
The Chili Bowl is now showing up on both Directv & Dish Networks websites.

Onlydirt (Offline)
  #2 1/4/08 12:52 PM
Insight and Comcast customers check out the payperview listing for the chili bowl!! I just paid $9.95 to get mine, not the $24.95 I thought it was going to be. I dont know if this is a early bird special or a mistake.... Just wanted to pass on the saving to other members before they change it.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #3 1/4/08 1:05 PM
For Dish Network subscribers, it's listed under PPV events, not PPV sports. Right between "Raw Young Heat 1 and 2 Double Feature" and "Ultimate Police Chases Unsensored 2", on the list. Note: I don't think the first one is about the first two and last two races of a typical Paragon program.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Marty Boyer
  #4 1/4/08 1:25 PM
I made it easy for you........

Click here , if you have DISH Network

Chili Bowl on Dish Network

ronmil (Offline)
  #5 1/4/08 2:46 PM
Originally Posted by Onlydirt:
Insight and Comcast customers check out the payperview listing for the chili bowl!! I just paid $9.95 to get mine, not the $24.95 I thought it was going to be. I dont know if this is a early bird special or a mistake.... Just wanted to pass on the saving to other members before they change it.
After a discussion with Insight, I got mine for the $9.95 price that was posted on my screen. Yesterday another person had told me it was free, then said it was $24.95. When no one from Insight called me back, I called them. After several minutes on hold, I was told I could have it for $9.95. I don't know whether they will change the screen display or not, but if you live in the Evansville area, you might want to sign up now before they do.

Ron Miller
Geoff Kaiser (Offline)
  #6 1/4/08 3:56 PM
Verizon Fios told me today that I cant get it unless i am an HBO subsciber
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #7 1/4/08 4:41 PM
Scrolling forward to the event on Dish a week from sat's schedule, Dish has it listed at 24.95. The desription is drivers from stock cars, drag racing, open wheel and other classes compete on dirt in 800hp sprint cars.

Dish 1000 subscrbers channel 455 7pm-1am
Oh brother.

Chuck

Charles Nungester
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #8 1/4/08 6:12 PM
Originally Posted by Onlydirt:
Thanks I just got ours for $9.95 also on Insight.

Jerry #66j
www.oshspencer.com
Mad Max (Offline)
  #9 1/4/08 9:27 PM
I just purchased it on Comcast for $9.95.
  #10 1/4/08 9:58 PM
Don't know for sure but was told the Dish & Direct TV Satelite customers had to order it online or there was some sort of problems,,,the phone order had some sort of problem, so be careful of that,,