IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Oval Nationals Night 1 Video highlights
11/2/07, 2:41 PM   #1
Oval Nationals Night 1 Video highlights
raceway video

Feature highlights of the first night of the 2007 Oval Nationals have been posted at www.racewayvideo.com courtesy of Kittle Motorsports.
Due to high traffic volume I had to make the clips in a lower quality in order to keep the site from spinning a bearing. There is also a link to order this years Oval Nationals 3 disk box set which is $35 and will be available in time for Christmas.

Thanks
Jeff K

11/2/07, 3:10 PM   #2
Re: Oval Nationals Night 1 Video highlights
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

You can't win by doing what everyone else is doing and Daron knows this

11/2/07, 3:35 PM   #3
Dwight Clock

Thanks for posting the clip, Jeff! Congrats to Clayton and the Truckers team. Super battle for 2nd between Swindell and Shuman.:thumb:

11/2/07, 3:43 PM   #4
Stagger

WOW what a way to kick off the Oval Nat. That looked like some pretty fine racing. If Claytons car kept the yellow and balck and swapped numbers to 01, put a baily's Bro's racing decal on the cowl......I swear it looked like McSpadden was wheel'n that car...LOL. Lil Shu looked mighty racey also....

11/2/07, 5:46 PM   #5
Bobv

Jeff, great video as usual! Thanks for all your efforts.

Looks like the track was in excellent shape and they could run everywhere. Clayton looked like a man on a mission from the drop of the green.

11/2/07, 7:19 PM   #6
spade

When one sees non-wing racing such as this it makes me wonder why the WoO wing type stuff is so popular. No follow the leader, win from the front row here! Sorry wing fans but I can't find the need for speed to surpass my desire for good competitive racing with the driver being important.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Oval Nationals Night 1 Video highlights