IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
D.O. (Offline)
  #1 10/19/07 2:22 PM
Kokomo will move tonights evnts to Sunday and Saturday's event will run as scheduled.
The track is soupy and rough and would be dangerous for tonight.
This from my Kokomo Friends Rob & Jared
:dologob:
Mr. Happy
  #2 10/19/07 2:26 PM
:thumbsdown: oh well, tomorrow night it is then. :checkered:
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #3 10/19/07 2:47 PM
:censor: Better safe than sorry. Don't need anybody getting hurt because of track conditions. Guess we'll get at it tomorrow.
itsanonwingthing (Offline)
  #4 10/19/07 2:52 PM
Glad I checked the Board one last time before I left work @ 3:00 for Kokomo, got a reservation to cancel as well. :headbang: Oh well! I'll make it Saturday for sure.:thumb:

Keith Wendel
It's a Non Wing thing,.......you wouldn't understand!
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #5 10/19/07 2:56 PM
Radar is clear but raining at my house just a couple of miles from the track. Better weather next 2 nights so all should be well then.
tntbusco (Offline)
  #6 10/19/07 2:58 PM
Does anyone know the times for Sunday??
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #7 10/19/07 3:01 PM
I guess I could have told you this was going to happen at Nine oclock this morning, last I seen the weather was perfect and the track was in good shape. What about the people that are on the road and we can not get ahold of them? :headbang:

Jerry
Melmo (Offline)
  #8 10/19/07 3:21 PM
Originally Posted by tntbusco:
Does anyone know the times for Sunday??
My understanding is that the gates open at 12 noon Sunday and hot laps at 3.
Melmo (Offline)
  #9 10/19/07 3:23 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer:
I guess I could have told you this was going to happen at Nine oclock this morning, last I seen the weather was perfect and the track was in good shape. What about the people that are on the road and we can not get ahold of them? :headbang:

Jerry
There was several pulling in when I just left. Areo was upset trying to figure out if he was going to have enough beer for the weekend and also pissed that he was going to miss the "COLTS" game Sunday!!!
Mr. Happy
  #10 10/19/07 3:28 PM
Originally Posted by Melmo:
My understanding is that the gates open at 12 noon Sunday and hot laps at 3.
hmmm, guess that better pack a bag and plan to spend the nite in beautiful Kokomo tomorrow now.

Hip Hugger here I come!! :thumb: