IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
riskybrisky5 (Offline)
  #1 10/30/07 6:16 PM
Here are three items up for bid at the charity auction for Amy Mahan. Amy is a young mom of 2 who has an incurable lung disease. The charity auction is to help her family cover medical expenses.

1. A Sprint & Midget Magazine autographed by Jon Stanbrough. (**Donated by Jon Stanbrough)

2. A 9 1/2 x 11 1/2, including frame, Cory Kruseman in the #67 Kunz car. It is autographed. (**Donated by Robert Sell Photography)

3. A Steve Kinser autographed white t-shirt, adult large. (**Donated by Robert Sell)

How the auction will work:

1. You may pm me your silent bid.

2. The highest bidder as of midnight friday, will start the auction off on saturday as the first bid.

3. If no one outbids you at the actual auction then you are the winner of that item and once payment is received , we will send you your item.

Please only bid if you are willing to pay that amount!
itsanonwingthing (Offline)
  #2 10/30/07 9:11 PM
BUMP! and some photos of the Items.

Keith Wendel
It's a Non Wing thing,.......you wouldn't understand!
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #3 10/31/07 7:23 PM
bump
wbr (Offline)
  #4 11/1/07 11:33 AM
Kevin, can we please put the bids here instead of pm'ing you? I think this way is more fun.

Also put me down for $50 on each item.
Thank you
riskybrisky5 (Offline)
  #5 11/1/07 2:11 PM
That would be fine if you want bid here. Only thing is people will see your bid. I have only recieved 1 silent bid. That is why I have not posted other items. If anyone would like to bid on other items that are t shirts and hats please let me know.
Melmo (Offline)
  #6 11/1/07 3:15 PM
Kevin what's the bid on the Steve Kinser shirt so far? Man that shirt is SWEET!!!
wbr (Offline)
  #7 11/1/07 7:02 PM
Kevin, I thought it might help "run up" the bid too, if people could see what to bid. I think running it up is fine for a cause like this one.
OK?
Am I high bidder on anything?
riskybrisky5 (Offline)
  #8 11/1/07 8:18 PM
Jon Stanbrough sprint and midget bid $85.00

Steve Kinser T shirt $50.00

Cory Kruseman picture $50.00

Look for new items coming to a new post:thumb: