IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SMITHVILLE (Offline)
  #1 6/5/09 11:46 PM
3rd place Chad Boat said Bland wanted the win more the Jon or me, and after a CLEAN pass for the win in turn four all Jon Stanbrough could do is cry. As a FAN I couldnt believe this poor sportsmanship from a guy who has beaten so many others the same way. By the way, a great night of racing at Bloomington Speedway
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #2 6/6/09 12:01 AM
This should get good
I"ll check back monday
racingirl (Offline)
  #3 6/6/09 12:05 AM
I can guarantee you stanbrough is not a poor loser at all.....He wants to win as much as any driver out there does..and if you got passed on the last lap you would probally be disappointed also.. that doesn't make you a poor loser..
600minisprint (Offline)
  #4 6/6/09 12:09 AM
THANK YOU racingirl!!!! how do you think everyone felt about him the past couple years??
Eagle14 (Offline)
  #5 6/6/09 12:10 AM
Way to go wingman Bland! Wheels up
Posted via Mobile Device
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #6 6/6/09 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by eagle14:
way to go wingman bland! Wheels up
posted via mobile device
way to go jeff ..js cant win them all...remember when js got in dickie at terre haute while dickie was leading it and js turned him..now go win at tri state on sunday jeff
600minisprint (Offline)
  #7 6/6/09 12:26 AM
exactly walls!!!
swaybar
  #8 6/6/09 12:47 AM
Remember when Dickie got into Jack Hewitt and Jack broke his neck?
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
way to go jeff ..js cant win them all...remember when js got in dickie at terre haute while dickie was leading it and js turned him..now go win at tri state on sunday jeff
Posted via Mobile Device
38DD (Offline)
  #9 6/6/09 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by racingirl:
I can guarantee you stanbrough is not a poor loser at all.....He wants to win as much as any driver out there does..and if you got passed on the last lap you would probally be disappointed also.. that doesn't make you a poor loser..
I didn't hear Stanbroughs remarks. However on previous thread they said thier was a slide job. Their was no slide job, Bland Jr. flat drove by him for the win. Congrats Jeffrey and I like the number change as it goes with my bra size... Ha Ha .... BFNB Is Back....
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #10 6/6/09 12:58 AM
Yeah you're right, I said slider in excitement of the last corner pass. Jeff stuck true to the bottom and made the pass
Posted via Mobile Device