anyone gonna do updates tonite?
I heard 20 cars
Posted via Mobile Device
jjones776 (Offline)
  #3 8/1/09 6:35 PM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
I heard 20 cars
Posted via Mobile Device
Seems like a lot of sprint car drivers and owners ***** about not makin enough money runnin non wing races, then when there is a good money race they don't show up. I would guess there's a reason promoters dont want to raise purses..... To many go elsewhere to cherry pick.
Posted via Mobile Device
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #4 8/1/09 6:36 PM
yep 20 cars is it
3Cfan (Offline)
  #5 8/1/09 6:46 PM
Cummins just leaving the shop
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #6 8/1/09 6:50 PM
Originally Posted by jjones776:
Seems like a lot of sprint car drivers and owners ***** about not makin enough money runnin non wing races, then when there is a good money race they don't show up. I would guess there's a reason promoters dont want to raise purses..... To many go elsewhere to cherry pick.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's true, we only have 28 late models for $2,500 to win
Posted via Mobile Device
lugnut18 (Offline)
  #7 8/1/09 6:54 PM
just looked at the radar and looks like rain is close by. Weatherman just confirmed rain due around 7 - 7:30
Motormasher (Offline)
  #8 8/1/09 7:18 PM
So you put up all that BIG money and only the BIG MONEY teams show up. How many of those do you think there are???

All anybody cares is that the BIG names show up so there ya go. Stanbrough, Short, Bland, Faas, Fitz, Scherinburg, to name a few non USAC guys are prolly there.

With only 20 cars there it should be short n sweet and you all won't be at the track all night long like everyone was complaining about just a few weeks ago on here.

Should be a great show.......
Metal66 (Offline)
  #9 8/1/09 7:33 PM
Just starting to rain here in Princeton at 6:30.By the look from the radar its gonna hit hard shortly.
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #10 8/1/09 7:37 PM
fast fast mo fo right now
Posted via Mobile Device