IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
KR_17 (Offline)
  #1 12/4/07 12:40 PM
Anyone headed down to Florida for PRI show in the next few days. Me my dad and tyler are leaving around noon tomorrow.

Looks like the high for tomorrow down there is 75 :kookoo2:

Kyle R
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #2 12/4/07 12:56 PM
BRING WARM CLOTHES IT'S GOING TO BE 58 FRIDAY NIGHT:rolling:
SuperCracker
  #3 12/4/07 1:11 PM
the :censor: with you guys. It was 35 when I got up this morning. It's in the high 40s now.

We are all but crippled when it gets this cold here! I actually had to dig my old field jacket out of a seabag! :thumbsdown:
FishBurger (Offline)
  #4 12/4/07 2:21 PM
Hey Kyle, tell Shamu (SeaWorld) his cousin said "Hi".

Have fun!!!

Marv FISH

Fat (Shamu like) old guy who's always in your and Tyler's way in the pits.
Offy22 (Offline)
  #5 12/4/07 3:51 PM
Driving over Friday for the show & race. It should be in the 80's and the low around 60 just before daybreak. A light jacket for the natives but probably snowsuits & muckluks for the Yankees or wing crowd!!!:rolling::rolling::rolling:
Seadog (Offline)
  #6 12/4/07 4:18 PM
I went a couple of times to PRI several years ago through a connection that my wife had at work. I was like a kid in a candy store. One year I got Jackie Howerton's autograph even though Darrell Waltrip was standing nearby. Jackie asked me why I wanted his autograph instead of Darrell's. I said because Waltrip never had won the Hoosier Hundred and Jackie had. He got a big smile on his face and singned the paper for me.
Andrew S. Quinn (Online)
  #7 12/4/07 4:48 PM
Originally Posted by Offy22:
Driving over Friday for the show & race. It should be in the 80's and the low around 60 just before daybreak. A light jacket for the natives but probably snowsuits & muckluks for the Yankees or wing crowd!!!:rolling::rolling::rolling:
I'm just realizing your a pavement fan,and I know your a closet wing fan.
D.O. (Offline)
  #8 12/4/07 5:09 PM
www.RaceFanRadio.com will be LIVE from PRI starting Thursday. Charlie Brown & Rob Klepper plus others.
Dwayne (Offline)
  #9 12/4/07 5:17 PM
We are leaving around midnight tonight. We have been to all except the last two (health reasons) hope we don't miss anymore.
lovindirt
  #10 12/4/07 7:39 PM
Hey Kyle go kick some but, and most of all have a blast. Jeff S