IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #1 12/31/07 3:04 PM
This thread is about who you think will break out, Upset and probably amaze some people beyond what you think they are capable of.

My first prediction is Arin Macintosh will win a big race this year. She kinda suprised me at Florence as I said she won't go up on the wall and bam, She was flatfooting it like Ballou and the boys

Josh Spencer. he surprised me a bit last year by making many big races while much higher dollar teams were in the trailer. I look for some front running here.

Casey Shuman. Nothing more to add here as he's shown flashes of brilliance.

Chad Boat will gain some throttle control and run up front.

Memmer will dominate some races

Boespflug will win LBurg championship

Yours????

Charles Nungester
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #2 12/31/07 3:30 PM
My prediction 2008 will be unpredictible just like all racing seasons. One thing for sure April wont or cant get here quick enough for me.
Kyle
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #3 12/31/07 3:32 PM
I think Casey is going to be the man to beat next season, he is hitting on all cylinders and in our oppinion is one of the best drivers out there.

We will be trying to run up front as we still have a lot to learn and with seat time comes what we are looking for. Thank you for your vote of confidence.

Jerry#66j
www.joshspencer.com
SprintFan
  #4 12/31/07 3:42 PM
Originally Posted by :
This thread is about who you think will break out, Upset and probably amaze some people beyond what you think
I think the new TSR driver replacing Ricky Stenhouse in 2008 will be one of those drivers. Some of you may have heard of him, Tracy Hines

I think Kody Swanson will amaze some fans this year on how well he adapts to dirt racing
chadsniffsmethanol (Offline)
  #5 12/31/07 4:25 PM
i like nugesters predictions, but as previously said, who knows what's gonna happen...the 2008 season is gettin closer and closer.
Barney (Offline)
  #6 12/31/07 4:31 PM
I think the first few races I go to it will be way to cold like it is every year. 2007 Paducah then turn around the next weekend and do the same thing at Eldora.
But that was WoO races so I know them dont count.:moon:
midgy (Offline)
  #7 12/31/07 6:41 PM
Watch out for Casey Shuman and Damion Gardner.
tailtank (Offline)
  #8 1/1/08 12:51 AM
Kevin Swindell.

He has to prove the bashers are wrong.....again.:wink1:
ThaBurgFan (Offline)
  #9 1/1/08 12:00 PM
I am with you Chuck. Boat and Boespflug will be fun to watch at the Burg again. I could see both winning multiple features. Will be interesting to see how Jimmy Light runs after breaking out at the Burg last year. If Light runs enough races there, I could see him winning the Championship.

Happy New Year,
Shane
wbr (Offline)
  #10 1/1/08 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by tailtank:
Kevin Swindell.

He has to prove the bashers are wrong.....again.:wink1:
Maybe...just not in an open wheeled car.
I am not a basher either.