IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Kirk Spridgeon (Offline)
  #1 1/3/08 12:06 PM
I thought everyone here might like to read this and give some feedback before it goes out. This is a Bones Bourcier-penned release which will be sent to the members of the Indiana Motorsports Association. What better group to check it out first and provide some thoughts than the members of IOW?

Whether it's a notable driver, team, or business that might be worth adding or just a general comment, let me know what you think!! I'm sure we have plenty of fans of Bones on this board...

[B]Indiana Racers Invade Oklahoma for
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #2 1/3/08 2:38 PM
OK, OK, I know Bones chose to mention only a handful of the "Indiana bunch" by name, and "big names" get more ink. But only two of the mentioned drivers have a better Chili Bowl A-Main Feature finish than Shane Cottle (who I believe is really an Illinois transplant). Tony and Tracy have wins, but the rest can't hold a candle to Shane's 2nd place. :respect:
E.P. (Offline)
  #3 1/3/08 3:45 PM
I am not sure who this will be released too but in the event it is to the novice I would like to see Bones beef up his information for "Nine Racing" by further mentioning the teams accomplishments and name some of the legends that have graduated from that car.

Eric B. Pethtel
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #4 1/3/08 8:09 PM
It would be nice if Bones listed ALL of the drivers from Indiana that are participating since it is to be listed in Indiana Motorsports Association. JMO

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
midgy (Offline)
  #5 1/3/08 8:15 PM
I agree with Dirtfan - list all of the Indiana drivers - if he can't do that, at least he needs to mention Cottle.
petey (Offline)
  #6 1/3/08 9:32 PM
Cottle and Saucier are one of the most potent one car teams in the Bowl this year and Shane has ran really good the last two years.
zman30 (Offline)
  #7 1/3/08 10:23 PM
Article aside, it's amazing to me that the ad states 800HP midgets and no one even mentioned that. I think I will get me one of those engines and go USAC racing.

Ron Ziesemer
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #8 1/3/08 10:44 PM
Here is my December 6th post about that in the thread "Chili Bowl entries..."

Does anyone know how many of these "800 HP midgets" are gonna be at the Chili Bowl ?

I still don't have an answer :emote20: