IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
sc96 (Offline)
  #1 1/3/08 11:16 PM
PIT BOX needed since our house burnt we lost all of our race equipment. We are looking for a pit box or someone who could build us one.THANKS Rodney Weesner.
Iconoclast
  #2 1/4/08 2:53 AM
Originally Posted by sc96:
PIT BOX needed since our house burnt we lost all of our race equipment. We are looking for a pit box or someone who could build us one.THANKS Rodney Weesner.
Rodney,

I just read on this board that you bought a second New Gen asphalt Silver Crown car. How did you lose all of your race equipment, including your pit box, in a fire, but not the cars? Just curious. It would seem to me that if you can afford a seond New Gen car, that the pit box would be a minor expense in comparison. No harm, just asking a simple question.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 1/4/08 9:54 AM
Before the crash there was someone who posted on here as PITCART that was in the buisness of building them. Check the members list.

Chuck

Charles Nungester
pgray (Offline)
  #4 1/4/08 10:33 AM
Check out "C-tech Aluminum Race Cabinets" at www.racecabinet.com
I believe Rodney was away at the time of the fire ( to a race ) ; the pit box and some other items were not carried to that event - were back home in the garage. The complete home was lost. Best wishes to a better future to Rodney and family !

Paul Gray :thumb:
sc96 (Offline)
  #5 1/4/08 11:51 AM
The car was not at home when we had our fire but alot of or equipment was.The reason I am asking about a pit box is because we built ours.But with adding a second car and rebuilding our house we figured buying a pit box would be one thing off of our plate.And I didnt know who to contact that is able to produce on in a timely manor.THANKS Rodney Weesner
Bubzilla (Offline)
  #6 1/4/08 2:42 PM
Rodney, this link may bring back some bad memories, but this is the guy mentioned above.

PITCART link.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Joe Mc.
Go Fast (Offline)
  #7 1/4/08 4:13 PM
I'll bet some of the Infiniti PRO series teams have them for sale.

The Hoosier Racers Swap meet would also be a good place to look for one. There were several there in the past few years.

Also, I think Clay Klepper builds them.

Good luck.
PIT CART (Offline)
  #8 1/4/08 4:21 PM
Let me know what size you want? I build them in the off season.P.M me your number,your driver wrote to me but I had no phone number to get in contact you with.
buck2 (Offline)
  #9 1/6/08 12:26 AM