wingsareforcheaters (Offline)
  #1 6/5/10 8:02 PM
Please!
Posted via Mobile Device
FishBurger (Offline)
  #2 6/5/10 10:25 PM
This will be short and sweet.

18 sprinters tonight.

Heat winners were Andrew Elson, Joss Moffatt, and John Memmer.

Feature: John Memmer had them covered. Hey, I told him before the drivers' meeting that "tonight is the night". He's been sooooo close several times only to have trouble late. He and his Dad were stoked in victory lane.

Joss Moffat was second ahead of Chad Boespflug. Chad was a big mover in the #98 picking off car after car in a move up to 2nd, but Joss got back around him later. Grandpa Bob Gatten was telling us after Chad's heat that he was going to have strong words with his engine builder tomorrow morning. Those words might be "Thank You" after the strong feature run.

Oh yes, Joey Kramer's (E-Mod #77) significant other won the bikini
contest for the $300 first prize with Chad Boespflug's fiance' (Ashley) coming in second, good for $200. It was way too close to call from our Section "A" outpost. They all looked spectacular and had great personalities. A beauty contest with 11 WINNERS IMO.

Met some really nice folks, thanks to photog Rick Lane. I guess we can't be too bad as he brought some personal friends visiting the 'Burg for the first time up to hang with Ed, Gregg, and myself. They seemed to really enjoy the night. We urged them to return soon.

Thassit!!!

Oh yeah, the mod racing was specfreakintacular tonight. Hated to see Kramer pull off in the feature. Heat race between Kramer and Brad Wieck was GREAT.
9 Likes: Amatiforever, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, Eatin Dirt, IndyBound, Midwest Connection, Mud Packer, racegal, SprintManDave
38DD (Offline)
  #3 6/6/10 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
This will be short and sweet.

18 sprinters tonight.

Heat winners were Andrew Elson, Joss Moffatt, and John Memmer.

Feature: John Memmer had them covered. Hey, I told him before the drivers' meeting that "tonight is the night". He's been sooooo close several times only to have trouble late. He and his Dad were stoked in victory lane.

Joss Moffat was second ahead of Chad Boespflug. Chad was a big mover in the #98 picking off car after car in a move up to 2nd, but Joss got back around him later. Grandpa Bob Gatten was telling us after Chad's heat that he was going to have strong words with his engine builder tomorrow morning. Those words might be "Thank You" after the strong feature run.

Oh yes, Joey Kramer's (E-Mod #77) significant other won the bikini
contest for the $300 first prize with Chad Boespflug's fiance' (Ashley) coming in second, good for $200. It was way too close to call from our Section "A" outpost. They all looked spectacular and had great personalities. A beauty contest with 11 WINNERS IMO.

Met some really nice folks, thanks to photog Rick Lane. I guess we can't be too bad as he brought some personal friends visiting the 'Burg for the first time up to hang with Ed, Gregg, and myself. They seemed to really enjoy the night. We urged them to return soon.

Thassit!!!

Oh yeah, the mod racing was specfreakintacular tonight. Hated to see Kramer pull off in the feature. Heat race between Kramer and Brad Wieck was GREAT.
Anyone got pictures?.. Of the bikini contest lol!!
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #4 6/6/10 1:22 AM
Congrats Memmer on the win!!! Many more will be forthcoming!!!
racefan20 (Offline)
  #5 6/6/10 1:36 AM
and had great personalities.

What you didnt make a break for it after the sprint feature

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
ThaBurgFan (Offline)
  #6 6/6/10 10:02 AM
With all due respect to Marv, the story of the modifieds was Jason and JD Largent. Both won their heats and finished first and second in the feature. Tough break for Kramer and I would have enjoyed the race between he and JD for the win. Congrats to JD and Jason on a great night of racing! The modifieds at the Burg have been good all year. Also congrats to Memmer on his first win!
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #7 6/6/10 10:16 AM
Congrats to Memmer and weres the biknni pictures
Ricks Pics (Offline)
  #8 6/6/10 11:18 AM
The first photo is for Marv and the Section A rowdies. The winner was the lady fourth from left.
Congrats to John Memmer on his first win!

3 Likes: FishBurger, Mud Packer, SprintManDave
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #9 6/6/10 12:05 PM
Congratulations MEMMER on you FIRST LAWRENCEBURG SPEEDWAY WIN
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #10 6/6/10 9:42 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:

What you didnt make a break for it after the sprint feature
He was probably waiting until all of the Bikini Girls left.