IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
redbullfan (Offline)
  #1 10/2/10 2:03 PM
Anyone there yet know if its raining?
Posted via Mobile Device
nowings4me (Offline)
  #2 10/2/10 2:06 PM
It has been raining light, but steady in Greensburg for over an hour now. Just enough to make the weeds grow, but probably not help the grass much, LOL. I guess we will take anything we can get at this point.
#1jackhewittfan (Offline)
  #3 10/2/10 2:08 PM
if it dont rain out it will be an awsome show.
Posted via Mobile Device
Downey44 (Offline)
  #4 10/2/10 2:16 PM
30 miles west of track and sprinkling
wildman92 (Offline)
  #5 10/2/10 2:19 PM
Just began lightly spinkling at the track.
Posted via Mobile Device
rdzsprint (Offline)
  #6 10/2/10 2:22 PM
Don't know about the burg, but raining in Jennings county and Vernon already cancelled.
Billy (Offline)
  #7 10/2/10 2:31 PM
I live in Indy and that same front thats just now hitting the track took about 4 hours to move through, we are plannin on makin the trip, just wondering if it will be worth the trouble, even if they get it in how many of the drivers will stick it out, or will they load up and go to danville
redbullfan (Offline)
  #8 10/2/10 2:33 PM
Were just past indy still headed that way for racing at the burg!
Posted via Mobile Device
Fullthrottle410 (Offline)
  #9 10/2/10 2:44 PM
Just some additional track prep...courtesy of mother nature. Track's gonna be fast.
FishBurger (Offline)
  #10 10/2/10 3:07 PM
3:00 p.m. 1.3 miles west of track. Very light rain barely has the sidewalks wet. Dry as a bone under tree limbs. Live Power of 5 Radar on Cincinnati TV station WLWT shows front moving through now. Looks like it won't last long. Even it it takes an hour or more to pass, I'd say we're good to go. But, then again I don't make those calls. Surprised to read that N. Vernon has cancelled. Twin Cities track about 55 miles west of here.