IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
petey (Offline)
  #1 3/20/11 11:22 AM
Who all is racing at DuQuoin next Sat.? I noticed that Hines will be there in the Parker car. I'll be glad to see the micros race again as well just hope they don't crash too much. Always enjoy the racing at the So. Ill. Center.
Andrew S. Quinn (Online)
  #2 3/20/11 12:14 PM
I heard that Hines was going to be in one of the Miller 75's,and Brad Kuhn in the other 75.
petey (Offline)
  #3 3/20/11 2:07 PM
I just saw it on his schedule and assumed he would be in the 24 car. What are these Miller 75 cars? I don't think I'm familiar with them.
Andrew S. Quinn (Online)
  #4 3/20/11 2:41 PM
Roger & Lara Miller. Both cars were at the Chili Bowl this yr driven by Billy Pauch Jr and Johnny Herrerra.
bmemmer (Offline)
  #5 3/21/11 1:28 PM
any word on bc darland or coons ?
48modracer (Offline)
  #6 3/21/11 5:11 PM
Darland will be in the #86 of Ebby Bergfield
rclaridge (Offline)
  #7 3/22/11 12:33 AM
the info i'm getting is BC will not be racing but acouple of his cars will be there(from a very reliable source)
ISF (Offline)
  #8 3/22/11 9:37 AM
Is this show going to be streamed on the internet like the one before Christmas was?

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #9 3/22/11 7:58 PM
Originally Posted by rclaridge:
the info i'm getting is BC will not be racing but acouple of his cars will be there(from a very reliable source)
2011 Chili Bowl Rookie of the year Tyler Courtney will be back behind the wheel of the www.sunflowh2o.com Spike Mopar for Corey Tucker / Bryan Clauson Racing.

2010 USAC Focus Midwest Pavement Champion Jake Blackhurst will be driving the Kitchen Cooked Chips / NOS Energy Drink for Corey Tucker Racing / Bryan Clauson Racing.

While Bryan will be not racing this weekend we will have the 2011 NOS midget shirts available as well as the 2011 Curb Records / RB Truckers Sprint Car shirts.

Tim Clauson

W.W.B.K.D. ?
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #10 3/22/11 9:49 PM
We were pitted next to roger at the chili bowl this year. Very nice guy. Helped us with anything we needed. Also very nice race cars. Would not be surprised if we see one in victory lane!
Posted via Mobile Device