IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
LPS Insider (Offline)
  #1 6/17/12 2:48 PM
Thursday Night Sprints this week, June 21st, will feature Sprints and Super Stocks!

General Admission $10.00
Pit Passes $30.00
Kids 10 and Under Always FREE at LPS!

Pit Gate and Main Gates Open at 4:30

Hot Laps at 6
and
Racing Starts at 7!
2 Likes: addictedtodirt, speed bump
LPS Insider (Offline)
  #2 6/19/12 9:11 AM
Thursday Night Sprints with Super Stocks this Thursday starts our 5 races in 10 days dirt track extravaganza!

6/21-Thursday Night Sprints with Super Stocks!
6/23-Miller Lite Night Featuring The Miller Lite Show Car and The Miller Lite Girls!
Tuesday, 6/26-UMP Summer Nationals "The Hell Tour" $5000 to win Late Models!
6/28-Thursday Night Sprints with "To Be Determined"!
6/30-LPS Annual Fireworks Spectacular!

A busy ending to the month of June in the heart of beautiful, downtown, Putnamville, Indiana!
4 Likes: agar, Jackslash.com, Mud Packer, VSneader2
LPS Insider (Offline)
  #3 6/20/12 7:43 AM
Originally Posted by LPS Insider:
Thursday Night Sprints with Super Stocks this Thursday starts our 5 races in 10 days dirt track extravaganza!

6/21-Thursday Night Sprints with Super Stocks!
6/23-Miller Lite Night Featuring The Miller Lite Show Car and The Miller Lite Girls!
Tuesday, 6/26-UMP Summer Nationals "The Hell Tour" $5000 to win Late Models!
6/28-Thursday Night Sprints with "To Be Determined"!
6/30-LPS Annual Fireworks Spectacular!

A busy ending to the month of June in the heart of beautiful, downtown, Putnamville, Indiana!
It all starts tomorrow!
affordableawards (Offline)
  #4 6/20/12 8:43 AM
I new sooner or later they would throw junk in with the sprints.What happened with sprints only on thursdays
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #5 6/20/12 8:53 AM
I knew sooner or later someone would respond to this with a comment like that.

After talking to a former sprint car driver last night in the pits he said Spiker "HAD TO" put in a support class. There is no way he can run one class and make money.
4 Likes: davidm, koolaid89, PJ Wright, scott bradley1x
mayor31 (Offline)
  #6 6/20/12 8:54 AM
Great post affordable. Makes you look like a genius. Good thing they had mods at terre haute last night to support your 14 sprint cars that showed up... Classy classy

Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: 2HWrench, batch56, bighd0522, Hotshoe65s, PJ Wright
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #7 6/20/12 8:56 AM
I talked to a few drivers who said they would welcome one additional class which would give them some additional time to get the car ready.

If you've ever worked on a sprint car, you know how much work is required. Especially for the guys who are in the last heat race and must run the B-main. If you mix in a "minor" crash and it makes it almost impossible to be at the lineup chute in time.

Posted via Mobile Device
8 Likes: agar, babcock14d, batch56, DunaganRacing, K9Racer, nathans1012, ronmil, SHORTBUS
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #8 6/20/12 8:57 AM
And that former sprint car driver I talked to just so happened to be a guy that Bill Gardner crews for....

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #9 6/20/12 9:18 AM
Chris, I'm a retired crew member.

Posted via Mobile Device
Shawn Harper (Offline)
  #10 6/20/12 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by affordableawards:
I new sooner or later they would throw junk in with the sprints.What happened with sprints only on thursdays
Look I enjoy watching sprint cars more than any other car on the track, but to call these cars junk is another thing! The guys/ladies who put there time and money in their cars deserve more than that! They put on a show and have fun doing it! So before you call them junk maybe you should climb in one a take it for a ride!
12 Likes: 3wide, babcock14d, crawfordsville410fans, HARFprez, jerrydt, Jhouts06, luckybuc97, mayor31, mowerman, PJ Wright, rmcar, ronmil