IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
DAD (Offline)
  #1 7/26/12 5:40 PM
How about some mini sprint updates from the Brownstown Fair race tonight. It's a lot cheaper sitting at home punching keys, and I am kind of getting used to it. But a few updates would sure be nice.

Thanks

Honest Dad himself
DAD (Offline)
  #2 7/26/12 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by DAD:
How about some mini sprint updates from the Brownstown Fair race tonight. It's a lot cheaper sitting at home punching keys, and I am kind of getting used to it. But a few updates would sure be nice.

Thanks

Honest Dad himself
good night
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #3 7/27/12 12:04 AM
Ambrose ,Flynn, Binder... 3 flat tires in the 1st 3 laps.

Posted via Mobile Device
DAD (Offline)
  #4 7/27/12 7:02 AM
With any luck we should have the "Hybusa" beater installed in time for "ELORDIA".

Honest Dad himself
BrianBSU23 (Offline)
  #5 7/27/12 8:42 AM
Leave the wing off and head north to Montpelier Saturday night to race in our Midget class.

Open tire rule, no mininum weight, and complete payout can be found on @ http://www.montpeliermotorspeedway.com/MidgetRules.htm

The Mini's have been competitive winning heats, top 5 in features, and even sent full midgets home during the opening night.
DAD (Offline)
  #6 7/27/12 9:00 AM
Just got call from shipper, motor is in town, if we can do an all nighter we might try to make it. Sure we can't leave our wing on? We need all the help we can get.

Honest Dad himself
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #7 7/27/12 12:48 PM
I'd go Brian but I have to be up for work at 3am on Sunday.

Posted via Mobile Device
lucky 4 (Offline)
  #8 7/27/12 10:06 PM
dad leave your wing on and come over to the burg it should be a short drive
Phylo82 (Offline)
  #9 7/27/12 11:06 PM
We had a blast.....can't believe the rain held off.

It was a strange evening for the 13e. Went from 7 to 3rd in the heat race and then the heim popped out of the jacobs ladder. Lost the handling after that and finished 6th.

Started 12th in the feature and was up to 6th when the chain tensioner broke and a piece of the plastic lodged in the clutch cover. Held on for 8th.

Still, all in all it was a fun evening. Almost pooped my pants when we got all the way to Brownstown just to see the skies open up. Luckily it moved by quickly. After the race was over we packed up and got out of there just as mother natiure was ready to get started again.

Looking forward to more non-wing racing at Brownstown.

Phil Heil
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt