IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
backitin
  #1 3/18/13 10:19 AM
I hope its better in Indiana than here, the forcast for the next 10 days is snow showers and highs in the 29-32 range. Snow showers dont sound bad but sometimes they drop 2-3 inches a hour. I'm not sure how many feet of snow are on the ground, I do know the sprintcar garage door is completely buried to the point it cant be seen and the way in is a tunnel which I worm my way thru a window I kicked in. It used to be fun staying here when I was younger, now I'm tired and it snows more since the lake dont freeze none. Now I know I'm just I guess electricity and running water would help.
Bob
PatrickMead#13 (Offline)
  #2 3/18/13 10:37 AM
That's crazy! Not near as bad here but it was kinda strange to be woke up this morning by thunder and lightening and have ice on the cars at the same time. I think we're all ready for warm weather to come quickly.

Posted via Mobile Device
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #3 3/18/13 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by PatrickMead#13:
That's crazy! Not near as bad here but it was kinda strange to be woke up this morning by thunder and lightening and have ice on the cars at the same time. I think we're all ready for warm weather to come quickly.

Posted via Mobile Device
not bad here ,but my a.c is making a funny noise
Ty (Offline)
  #4 3/18/13 12:34 PM
Snowed out at Selinsgrove (PA) on saturday night. The opposite of last weekend when I was in a long sleeve t-shirt and jeans at Lincoln (PA) when it was 60 degrees.
racerjim2 (Offline)
  #5 3/18/13 12:45 PM
This is March! The weather is doing what its suppose to do in March.
2 Likes: Phylo82, PJ Wright
davidm (Offline)
  #6 3/18/13 1:34 PM
Should move to Central Maryland. It never snows here any more too much hot wind flowing out of DC to let the happen.
5 Likes: ffrid, K9Racer, PIT CART, racefan20, racenut69
PatrickMead#13 (Offline)
  #7 3/18/13 3:29 PM
Originally Posted by interpreter66:
not bad here ,but my a.c is making a funny noise
I know of a good company that can take care of that for you if you're around Ohio.....

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
PatrickMead#13 (Offline)
  #8 3/18/13 3:30 PM
Originally Posted by davidm:
Should move to Central Maryland. It never snows here any more too much hot wind flowing out of DC to let the happen.
Does it sometimes have a weird odor though due to the bs in dc?

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: ffrid, racenut69
Gregg (Offline)
  #9 3/18/13 4:24 PM
We have good news and bad news in Cincinnati.

The Good News: The Forecast calls for temperatures over 50° today.

The Bad News: The forecast is wrong. It won't make it to 50° today, or the rest of the week.
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #10 3/18/13 6:11 PM
Originally Posted by racerjim2:
This is March! The weather is doing what its suppose to do in March.
Yesterday it was 78. Today's high was 43. March is always a battle between seasons which unfortunately often leads to severe storms.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.