IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
progressive22 (Offline)
  #1 5/29/14 12:30 AM
Going to Gas City and Kokomo for sprint week. Wheres a good place to stay round Kokomo that won't break the bank? Thanks
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 5/29/14 12:34 AM
Its a little ways from both tracks but about the same distance to both. Anderson IN has a lot of choices.

Charles Nungester
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #3 5/29/14 7:30 AM
Don't stay in Anderson,you can stay in Gas city,or Marion for the Gas City race and in Kokomo for the Kokomo race.Or one or the other and have a half hour drive from hotel to track for one race.
2 Likes: bsmith8, mowerman
MDposse (Offline)
  #4 5/29/14 8:29 AM
Check the Days Inn in Kokomo..been staying there the last few years for Smackdown and it's fairly cheap and clean. That way you'll be half an hour to Gas City and already in Kokomo for the next night. Close to the Halfmoon, TX Roadhouse and Olive Garden to boot.
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #5 5/29/14 9:10 AM
We've stayed at Quality Inn in Kokomo for several years now. It is clean, convenient and reasonable. Several teams also stay there.

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
coachmeece (Offline)
  #6 5/29/14 1:12 PM
We stay at super 8 in kokomo... clean and cheep
chathamracefan (Offline)
  #7 5/29/14 1:14 PM
This is a timely thread as I am planning the same 2 night trip with my son for our first visist to IN sprint week!
mowerman (Offline)
  #8 5/29/14 1:17 PM
The motels at I69 in Gas City give racers discount .
cmakin (Offline)
  #9 5/29/14 1:31 PM
I used to follow each race for the week. These days, I get tired of unpacking and repacking every night. I just set myself up in Indianapolis and commute. Longest drive is Lawrenceburg, then I check out and stay at the hotels south of Haubstadt on the last night. As far as price, I stayed at the Candlewood Suites Northwest Indianapolis the past two weeks at $89/night. Adequate room, full fridge, kitchen. I will be staying there again this July.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
progressive22 (Offline)
  #10 6/5/14 10:07 AM
Anybody ever stay at The Garden Inn in Kokomo?