IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #1 9/6/14 11:17 PM
Ever seen anybody put a blanket down long enough for 6-8 people to sit and then there's just 2 people? I'm sitting next to it at Macon . The rest of us in the top row r shoulder to shoulder. But not these 2 !
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #2 9/7/14 12:05 AM
We're living in the "it's all about me" society.
3 Likes: bn kleen, PIT CART, Task Force
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #3 9/7/14 12:21 AM
Scary thing though.... This husband and wife were probably late 50s . And didn't have a gd thing to say about ANYTHING! They were the exception to the rule that almost ALL the people at dirt track R great people.
Longtime sprinter (Offline)
  #4 9/7/14 12:45 AM
Maybe that's why the 3 other couples that were supposed to meet them there stayed home.
3 Likes: bowbuild, Scott Daloisio, Task Force
RoyaltonMiniSprint (Offline)
  #5 9/7/14 1:15 AM
Next time bring a pair of scissors and have a blanket shortening party!!!
2 Likes: racenut69, tqracer53
stoney (Offline)
  #6 9/7/14 5:30 AM
first come first served!
FEATHERDUSTER (Offline)
  #7 9/7/14 6:56 AM
That must have been at Gas City and they left the blanket taped down from open night till the track closed.
3 Likes: dkdorkboy, interpreter66, spicoli
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #8 9/7/14 7:28 AM
Lmao!!
Scooter (Offline)
  #9 9/7/14 7:47 AM
I see this all the time at williams grove. People are so rude and inconsiderate. Maybe they saved the seats for friends and they didn't show? I've done that before but I pull up half the blanket so the neighbors can spread out!!

Like someone else said. Society is all about "me" anymore
Quick Change (Offline)
  #10 9/7/14 8:00 AM
There was a stadium seat by me. Never did see the owner of that. The guy next to me said it was there since 2pm. Personally, I think the whole blanket thing is a bunch of crap.
5 Likes: DaveP63, dirt330, sc17x, spicoli, Tom23