IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Anyone Planning On Racing At Midway
2/26/08, 11:40 AM   #1
Anyone Planning On Racing At Midway
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Don't count on it.The man speading the rumors JT RUTH does not own the track and has been lying to people about all kinds of stuff :thumbsdown:

From offering guys rides in cars he doesn't have! To sponsership money he doesn't have!To tracks he doesn't own or promote:headbang

So stay clear of this man( if you can call him that).:loser:

The real owners of midway can be reached at midwayspeedway@columbus.rr.com

2/26/08, 11:48 AM   #2
Re: Anyone Planning On Racing At Midway
smbpreformance

My question about this is why?

He went through alot of work tracking down teams and talking to car owners and why just to screw with people?

Does not make seince to me................

Maybe we can convence the true owners of Midway to run sprints

Do you know why the website for midway has been taken down?

2/26/08, 11:56 AM   #3
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Because it was "supposedly sold"to this jerk off but he kept changing the signing date and not showing.

ps he is also 5star motorsports

2/26/08, 12:39 PM   #4

Midwayracing.com is back up...They have apparently been having some website problems not related at all to the JT Ruth issue.

What a mess this ******* has caused! We won the 410 winged show they had last year and that is the only time I've ever seen the place, but we were looking forward to running non-winged there quite a bit this year.

The things I can comment on from last years experience was that the track was in phenominal shape (at least that night-not sure what the norm is there), everyone we talked to was very hospitable and seemed genuinely enthused that sprints were there, and the owner (I guess it was Ted that I talked to) seemed like a super guy. It's very obvious from the message boards that most of the regulars from the other classes there think very highly of the current owners-they certainly don't deserve to be treated like this (not that anyone does!).

Hopefully they have noted the non-winged interest and will still have some shows this year...

Adam Strausser

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Anyone Planning On Racing At Midway